Our Thompson & Morgan gardening forum is a free space for gardeners of all capabilities to discuss plants, ask for advice, exchange ideas and to help other members with their queries. To allow members to enjoy the forum all we ask is that you follow the guidelines below.
Account sign up
By creating an account on the Thompson & Morgan Gardening Community forum you are agreeing to receive special email offers from Thompson & Morgan. We do not pass email addresses to any third parties. If you do not wish to receive email offers from us, simply go to the latest email offer you received, scroll to the very bottom of the email and click the link to unsubscribe.
Keep posts on topic
- It is important to keep your comments on topic. This will ensure that members are able to find the correct answer to their query and to find the right information needed. There is an area called Off Topic and ‘Over the Fence banter’, where you can talk about other topics outside of gardening.
- Spam is forbidden in all forum categories. Spam includes viruses, promotional/commercial content, inappropriate language and images and posts with un-related URLs.
- If you have a Customer Service related post please email email@example.com Any post created in this forum relating to a Customer Service issue will be removed.
- Duplicate posts are inevitable, but please try to make sure your post has not been mentioned previously. It is always worth searching the forum to see if your question has already been answered prior to creating your own post.
- To help avoid duplication, choose the correct forum topic and make sure your title is as descriptive as possible so others can easily identify them.
Posts containing any obvious self-promotion/advertising will be removed. We consider the following as self-promotion:
- Posting links to your own business/products/services/blogs.
- Posting links to your social media pages.
- If you would like to write blogs for us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We request that all forum members be polite and respectful to each other.
- Personal criticism or ‘bullying’ of individuals or companies will not be tolerated. This forum is for horticultural discussion and whilst a healthy debate is welcomed, offensive posts will be removed. Replies to such posts may also be removed.
- This is a family friendly forum for all ages, explicit images and foul language are not permitted and posts will be removed if required.
- Online communication can often be misinterpreted, please take care to word your posts so that you do not cause unintended offence to other forum members. We recommend the use of emoticons such as happy faces 🙂 to lighten the tone.
- We take copyright very seriously. Please respect the rights of other businesses and publications. If quoting numerous sentences or paragraphs from alternative sources, we will consider removing your post.
- Keep your personal information exactly that, personal. Please do not share your personal details such as your email address or contact number. The safety of our forum members is important to us so help us to keep this forum a safe environment for everyone. We do not allow the publication of personal information that does not belong to you. We would recommend creating a user name that is not your email address or full name, this appears against your posts and comments.
- Your account is yours and yours only. Whilst we will do everything we can to keep this forum secure, it is your responsibility for any activity created in it. If this is not followed, we have the right to disable your account.
By choosing to post on this forum, you agree to abide by these forum guidelines. We reserve the right to change these rules at any point in our efforts to keep the forum clean, user-friendly and safe. If you see any of the forum guidelines broken, please contact us on: email@example.com.