Pests & Diseases

New post from seestyle

Bills Stefon Diggs appears to curse out Patriots fans after

Gillette Stadium is always a hostile environment for opposing teams, and Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs had clearly heard enough from the opposing fans.

Diggs caught a touchdown pa Amed Rosario Jersey s 1:45 before halftime to put Buffalo up 17-7 over the Patriots, and after running out the back of the end zone, he went over to the stands where some New England fans were pointing at him.

Audio of the play capturedDiggs appearing to say, “You, you, you” at each of the fans. One fan appeared to call him a “fing coward,” to which Diggs responded,” Edwin Diaz Jersey Shut the f up.”

MORE:

Allen to Diggs for the 9th time this season! : on CBS: NFL app

NFL (@NFL)

The Bills came out of the gate strong against the current top team in the AFC East, scoring a touchdown with 6:37 left in the first quarter when Josh Allen Gary Carter Jersey hit Isaiah McKenzie for a 3-yard touchdown. The Patriots tied the game with a 16-yard touchdown rush by Damien Harris in the second quarter, but a 25-yard field goal gave Buffalo the lead again with 9:01 remaining in the half.

Diggs' scoring play came after the talented wideout rushed ahead on a seam route up the middle for a 12-yard score.

MORE:

Buffalo came into the game trailing New England by a game in the AFC East standings, with the Bills sitting at 8 Todd Frazier Jersey -6 and the Patriots checking in at 9-5. The Bills are trying to avenge an earlier season lo s to the Patriots, when New England defeated Buffalo 14-10 at Highmark Stadium in a blizzard in Orchard Park, New York.

Diggs was quiet in the last game, catching four pa ses for 51 yards and no touchdowns. Back on Dec. 28, 2020, he had one of the best games of his Darryl Strawberry Jersey career against the Patriots, catching nine pa ses on 11 targets for 145 yards and matching a career-high with three receiving touchdowns.

MORE:

The stakes in the matchup are high, as would give the Bills an 88 percent chance to win the division with a win against the Patriots, while New England would have only a 12 percent chance to win. With a New England win, the Patriots would have a Robert Gsellman Jersey 99 percent chance to win the division, while Buffalo would drop to 0. They could clinch the division with a win against the Bills and a Dolphins' lo s on Monday to the Saints.

https://gardencommunity.thompson-morgan.com/pests-diseases/bills-stefon-diggs-appears-to-curse-out-patriots-f

×

Why You Need a Unique Forum Account

Feel free to browse and search the forum for topics that interest you without creating an account. To participate and contribute you will need to register and create an account.

This will enable you to create your own posts, comment on other posts, upload any photos you wish to share and so much more.

Why You Cannot Use Your Thompson & Morgan Account

The main Thompson & Morgan website is completely separate from this Forum. As such, the Forum requires a completely separate account.

×